I used Making Memories letters for the title, punched a border strip with my EK Success border bunch, and added a tiny butterfly I bought from crafta.com.
I cut out an image from the Le Romantique paper and glued it onto the canvas binding. It was missing something so I added a gold and pearl metal button. I also used dangling bead trim from alphastamps.com. I LOVE that stuff, and their site!
The left page has a lace covering on the left side with several K&Co. diecut chipboard pieces. The right page features a lady I cut out from the Le Romantique paper stack. I added a Prima Camelot flower, a baby rose from my friend Kima, and added a photo mat bordered on the right with oval pearl trim.
The left side of the left page has two laces, layered pink on white. The right page has a pocket I made from one of the pages of the paper from Graphic 45. I cut out the flowers and used it to hold tags from the punch out page of the Le Romantique stack.
The left page is simple...I just used my border punch to add some contrasting red to the black background and tied a light green bow with a button glued to the knot. The image is from the paper stack. The right side is half acetate, half designer paper. That is a Prima flower on the top and more of my favorite tear drop pearl trim!
The left page is half acetate, half designer paper. I again used my border punch to make a decorative strip on the photo mat.The right side uses a vintage piano music sheet I distressed with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo distress ink.The left page is a simple photo mat with a K&Co. chipboard piece. I covered the right side with lace I Glimmer Misted with Raven GM and added more of my crafta butterflies.
The right side is a hidden fold out page.
Well let me just say this was the biggest pain in the butt to post. The photo placement was a nightmare! Stay tuned, tomorrow I will post a flower tutorial!
Meanwhile, here is the YouTube presentation of this album.