Monday, September 13, 2010

Blog Hop with Prizes Coming SOON!

Keep your eyes open for a blog hop coming later this month! Over at our awesome challenge forum, Challenge Masters, we are hosting a blog hop. Each blog will post a fall-themed challenge and have a word that will in the end spell out a phrase. By uploading your projects to the CM gallery and figuring out the phrase, you can win a fabulous prize pack! So be on the lookout and check back soon for your project! The prizes at CM are always incredible and worth a good chunk of change, so you don't want to miss out! :)

I am also in the process of hosting a YouTube mini album challenge. Check out my channel at http://www.youtube.com/theElegantCriminal for more details. More info will come as I get the prize pack together.

In other news, I won the weight loss challenge on scrapbook.com! I was floored by the prize pack! INCREDIBLE. I will be making a YouTube video of the mini album Martica made. The prize pack video is up on my channel already with a sneak peek of the album, but I want to go into more detail. It's mind-blowing.

I went to the doctor today for a check-up on my meds, and finally got my thyroid and A1C checked. He didn't give me an option this time, he just sent me to the lab and made me get the tests done. It's been 2 years since I've had my thyroid checked (I have low thyroid function, hypothyroidism) and I am borderline diabetic so he was done letting me put off the tests. He said he would try to get me a discount on the cost ($70 for everything I got tested for). No health insurance sucks. And chances are I won't have it again until I graduate and get a job in a professional field. Bummer :(

I also likely have a pinched nerve in my lower back. It's incredibly painful, but isn't full-blown painful all the time so I can manage with some pain meds. My dad just gave me some of his nerve pills (Neurontin) which I have taken before to see if that helps. So far I feel a little on the fence of loopy/coherent. And for some reason I just got nostalgic for rainy elementary school days. Weird.

Ok, enough of this post...later friends!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!