Thursday, January 26, 2012

How Time Flies!

My my! It's been too long since I've written! I am working on several projects but have been moving slower than usual on them thanks to some health issues we're still working out. No worries, I'm okay, just had a big problem with fatigue. It's getting better but there are still a few concerns I am investigating. And I'll sure be happy to get to the dentist so my tooth won't hurt anymore -- I might need a third root canal. Sheesh, I have the worst problems with my teeth! Fun (sort of) fact: Over the course of my 25 year old life I have had approximately $15,000 worth of dental work done (a good chunk of that was a set of $4,000 braces).

So this is just a little update post for anyone who doesn't keep up with me elsewhere :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!