Sunday, August 12, 2012

Altered Photo Frame

Wow I haven't updated in awhile! I haven't been crafting much until yesterday, last night and this morning so I haven't had much to share. So what's new with me? I am dropping off my application to Joann's ETC. today and filled out an application for an internship at Conner Prairie (historical outdoor museum of sorts). My to-do list is huge but I'm getting there!

So aside from the 11 post-it note holders with pens I made, I altered this photo frame for a swap on scrapbook.com called Operation Handmade Blessings where all items are sent to a nursing/assisted living facility for the residents.

For this project I used:
White wooden frame from Joann's
Lots of flowers from I Am Roses
Paper from the Patio Party paper collection from Stampin' Up!
Lace from Hobby Lobby


I can't seem to stick with one name stamp...I keep redesigning it!

Ok, I'm off to work on my to-do list, hope to update soon!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photo frame! I'm now following you.
    Cindy
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog Katie. I have started to FOLLOW YOU, hope you will come by my blog for a visit. Louise
    www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. India is Religion Country . Religion pepole believe in god they are also believe superstition they also visit temples if you want some Religion songs
    then check our websites Ganga Bhakti


    ReplyDelete
  4. Boost Your Income By Making Money Online With This Advice Satta King Internet Marketing Tips That Are Easy To Follow Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!