Friday, January 15, 2010

Evolving

Since my computer was drowned in diet coke (me and my computer have more in common than I thought!), I've been using my old computer, my first. A simple Dell Inspiron 6000. A laptop I was so excited to get, that I now loathe. Well, "loathe" may be a strong word, but it's not my Macbook Pro.

Anyway, I was browsing through my old desktops...oh my. My style has certainly changed! Back in 2005-2006 I wanted desktops from Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, and the Fast and the Furious. Now I want graphically intense backgrounds, or shabby chic desktops. The fonts I chose were childish and lacked basic form. I have certainly evolved.

Maybe it's the years of graphics classes that has changed me, but I'm thinking it is just age. What a difference four or five years can make. Gosh am I REALLY that old? I'm 23, but sometimes I fear I act older. And sometimes I act much more immature. It's a complicated life sometimes. But then again, who's life isn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!