Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Layout...

I'm here to share MINI ALBUMS! I remember making my first mini, and I was so scared to do it! Now I have made over 25...Explosion boxes, envelope minis, file folder minis, cd case minis, toilet paper roll minis, chipboard minis, chunky cardboard minis, altered tin minis...I'm obsessed! Here's one that got a great response from my pals.



That one was for my dear friend Joakima.

And here's one for my friend Amy, via pictures :)


















I got that chipboard bra album from serendiptyscrapbooks.com. I ordered another one and am waiting to decorate it. I need some more reptile-skin textured paper from Hobby Lobby. The Paper Studio produces it, and at $2 a sheet it's not cheap, but I got my money's worth out of it. You'd be amazed at how far you'll go to salvage any scrap from a $2 sheet of paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!