Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Back from Montana, Yee Haw!

Well, I am back from Montana and boy did I have fun with my friends from scrapbook.com! They each hold a special place in my heart and I enjoyed scrapping with them. I have yet to photograph everything I made while there but I am waiting for the sun to come out here in Indy. I love thunderstorms but would appreciate some daylight with sunshine :)
I wanted to share a card with you, a card I am in love with. Not sure why, but I ADORE it! It is going to my friend Gale, who showed me around Montana, Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons, and the Beartooth Mountains. She even paid for our hotel stays (3 nights!). Not to mention food, the driving she did, and gas...


I used a bunch of Mariposa paper plus some lace. I took the thread from a spool of ribbon trim and tied it through the button that is stacked on top of the middle of a bow. I added a feather behind the sentiment and a fabric flower on the left. It was fun to make and I've been working on several more for a card swap I am hosting on scrapbook.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!