Saturday, June 26, 2010

Storage, Storage, Storage

Hey everyone! I found the absolute coolest, most ingenious distress ink foam applicator storage idea ever. You can find it at here. Seriously, check it out!

Some online stores still have the Tim Holtz Cropper Hopper distress ink storage system, which can be found here. It's pretty cool, too! It's very Tim, and can be customized with paper, paint, or alcohol inks. I think I'm up to 9 distress ink pads now...once I get my paycheck from my temporary job at the fireworks store my brother is managing I am buying both the organizer and 15 new distress inks. Why 15? Because the storage system holds 24 pads, of course!

Then I will get an applicator and the storage system for those at some point. I don't like changing the foam pads so I have three (two on the way) separate applicators. I write the name of the ink it's for with a Sharpie on the side of the wooden base.

So what are your favorite storage ideas? Any creative solutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!