Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June has flown by...

I've been applying to design teams...not sure what hit me and gave me the bug but I want to be a part of one :) So hopefully something will come through. Lord knows I create enough and share like crazy. I need to keep up with this blog, though...

If you haven't already, check out Pinky over at http://blueyecicle.blogspot.com. I love her free SVG files! If you own Sure Cuts A Lot, her site is a must bookmark.So I have been on a swatch-making kick. I have made swatches for Perfect Pearls, Glimmer Mist, Copic markers, alcohol inks, and distress inks. I can't stop! Here's a few:


I had so much fun making them! The Copic swatches will be most helpful. Now if I can find my Prismacolor markers then I can make MORE swatches! Yay!

Still unemployed though, so no new scrappy goodies for me :( My parents were kind enough to buy a few things for me but I always want more. I can do a lot of damage with my own money! This summer, after I get my Macbook Pro fixed, I hope to sell my Cricut Create and replace it with an Expression, get an ATG gun, a scoreboard, a Glimmer Mist craft mat, more distress ink and alcohol ink, and of course Glimmer Mist! Oh, and a melting pot and a Bind-It-All! I've got quite the list...

There is a babysitting position I am up for, so I am truly hoping and praying that it comes through. It pays $250 a week! I could get my Mac fixed in a little over a month with that kind of moo-lah. That is granted I don't spend ANY of that money on anything else...which won't happen :)

Thanks for stopping by ladies (and any gentlemen!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!