Sunday, July 8, 2012

Corner Bookmark Fun

If you've never made a corner bookmark, you're missing out! They're fairly easy and are quick to decorate. If you're interested in trying one out, see the tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers HERE. If you're a visual person, there is a video tutorial at the bottom of the page. Here's one I made today:


The cute cherries are from the Button Buddies stamp collection from Stampin' Up. I used Festive Berries Distress Ink for the color -- I was surprised that I could stamp so clearly with distress ink! But Stampin' Up stamps and cardstock are just that amazing!

That's all for today's short post, hopefully I'll have more to share soon!



1 comment:

  1. These bookmarks are simply adorable, I will defineatly have to try some. I am your newest follower from SC.
    www.stampwithlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!