Sunday, July 8, 2012

New Workshop Card

Last night I used more of my starter kit items to create my second card for my upcoming workshop! Let's get right to the pictures.

I made this card with a bit of a distressed look. I did this by simply tattering the edges of the Whisper White card stock background with a Tim Holtz distressing tool. Then I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Aged Mahogany Distress Ink. In my workshop we will be using Cherry Cobbler ink instead.
 This is a close up of the distressing.
I used the Designer Vintage Faceted Buttons for an extra kick. The ribbon is the new 1/4" grosgrain stitched ribbon in Early Espresso.

The argyle pattern paper comes from the Patio Party collection, and the pig stamp from the Button Buddies stamp set.

The sentiment hails from the useful Made for You stamp set. I was thrilled it only took one try to get it stamped right! :)

That's the beauty of Stampin' Up...I am an experienced stamper, but my stamping has always been horrible. So now I consider myself a beginner stamper, and even I can do it! So if you think you can't be creative, all it takes a little inspiration and some time to play with your paper, stamps, and embellishments! You can't go wrong if you're having fun!

If you stopped by be sure to leave a comment! If you follow my blog let me know and I will follow you back!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!