Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wisteria Wonder Butterfly Card



I have a fourth card from my upline Peg's stamp club on Saturday to share with you! By the end of the club my wrist was hurting from carpal tunnel, so a lot of this card was done by Peg. We used a stamp I would not have thought to buy, but now that I see what it looks like when we used the embossed resist technique, it's on my wish list! It's called the Hello, Doily stamp. We embossed it with white embossing powder then when it cooled we inked over the image with Wisteria Wonder ink. And voila, embossed resist! The photo does not do it justice.

We also used the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die for our butterflies. It cut and embossed at the same time, how cool is that?!

On the inside we added more butterflies for some extra interest.


Products Used:
Wisteria Wonder Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die
Decorative Label Punch
Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set
Hello, Doily Stamp
Four Frames Stamp Set
Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' Ink
White Stampin' Emboss Powder

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to leave a comment and follow my blog, I will follow you right back :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!